- Community-led research on the Mpatamanga Hydropower Project supported by International Accountability Project and Social Environmental Entrepreneurs
To enhance community engagement and participation in the Mpatamanga Hydropower project
- To share information about the project with communities on participation within the project processes
- To collect data on community knowledge and experiences from the project, with regards to their consultation and participation in the project designing, development and other processes
- CHRR managed to engage community members, with regards to the project and communities were open to share their knowledge about the Mpatamanga Hydropower project.
- CHRR managed to document all the community concerns and shared with all the relevant stakeholders at district and national level, and also the project financiers.
- NEPAD – Gender Climate Change Agricultural Support Programme (GCCASP).
District – Machinga
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA- Study Abroad Program
- AFRICAN FREEDOM INFORMATION CENTRE – Enhancing Good Governance through Access to Information
- INTERNATIONAL HIV/AIDS ALLIANCE – Breaking barriers; promoting access to social services for LGBTI+ migrants living around refugee camps
District – Dzaleka
- 50:50 CAMPAIGN – Agency Promoting Equal Representation of women in politics and decision making
District – Kasungu
- ROYAL NORWEGIAN EMBASSY – Scaling up the promotion and protection of minority rightsDistrict – Chitipa, Karonga, Nkhatabay, Blantyre, Mulanje and Chikhwawa __________________________________________________
- AFRICAN FREEDOM INFORMATION CENTRE – Strengthening Disclosure and citizen participation to improve value for money in public contracting in Africa
District – Salima, Lilongwe and Machinji
- DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – United Against Serious and organised corruption in Malawi
- ACCOUNTABILITY RESEARCH CENTRE – Independent Monitoring of World Bank Citizen Engagement
- RECOURSE – Civil Society Organisation’s Involvement in Malawi’s Country Partnership Framework by World Bank
- HURISA – Research on Freedom of Association and Freedom of Assembly in Malawi